Waihiga Mwaura Preaches With His Wife in Special Service [VIDEO]
Waihiga, together with his wife and Switch TV presenter Joyce Omondi, led the main service of Deliverance Church in Eldoret on invitation from Bishop George Gichana.
"The Church leadership is taking a risk allowing me to preach today," he began.
Commencing his sermon with a prayer, Waihiga gave a brief story on how upon his joining Citizen TV, he was perceived to be a person who had money.
"The money would end even before I could use it because I was invited to many fundraisers. In every Harambee, I was the guest of honour," he revealed.
He further stated that he found that money and awards could not satisfy the desires of his heart.
Waihiga further disclosed that in his early career where he was faced with a challenge to perpetrate or oppose corruption.
He chose the latter, as he was keen to observe his integrity adding that upon making such a choice, one would be forced to continue down the hole of corruption.
On her part, Joyce expressed excitement in being in Eldoret for the first time ever. She led in worship and the special songs with the Church's worship team.
"We are so humbled and honoured to minister at the main services. Thank you so much for receiving us and we are all more than conquerors," she stated.
Here is the video of Waihiga Mwaura preaching:
- 15 December 2019 - 2:52 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 2:10 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 1:11 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 12:53 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 12:54 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 11:50 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:54 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:32 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:16 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:43 am
- 15 December 2019 - 10:11 am
- 15 December 2019 - 9:44 am