City Bank Manager Dies Mysteriously
A bank boss mysteriously dropped dead in unknown circumstances on Saturday night, November 16.
According to Daily Nation, the Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) bank manager George Kiarie was found dead in his house at about 10 pm.
This is after his colleagues got suspicious after Kiarie's phone went answered and he also failed to report to work on Saturday thus filing a report at Nanyuki police station.
The police raided his home at Immanuel Flats in Nanyuki town finding the 50-year-old dead in his toilet.
“An employee at the bank made a report at the station before some officers proceeded to his house at around 10 pm and found the banker’s body lying in the toilet.” County Police Commander Maxwell Nyaema disclosed.
Kiarie's body was later moved to Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital Mortuary awaiting postmortem.
The police have since launched investigations into the incident.
On the same day, police also discovered the bodies of Joyce Syombua and her two children Shanice Maua and Prince Michael in a shallow grave within Thingithu Estate in Nanyuki.
Investigations are still ongoing, but according to Laikipia Criminal Investigations Officer (CCIO) Peter Muinde, the three were poisoned before the gruesome murder was executed inside the soldier's house at the military camp.
- 15 December 2019 - 2:52 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 2:10 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 1:11 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 12:53 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 12:54 pm
- 15 December 2019 - 11:50 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:54 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:32 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:16 am
- 15 December 2019 - 11:43 am
- 15 December 2019 - 10:11 am
- 15 December 2019 - 9:44 am