Former K24 Swahili news anchor Mwanaisha Chidzuga is set to make a TV comeback with a brand new show.
Mwanaisha took to her Twitter handle to share the exciting news on Sunday, November 17.
The show dubbed 'Dada2Dada Uncensored' will majorly be centred on issues affecting women and girls on a daily basis.
The celebrated anchor broke down details of the new show and urged her fans and followers online to subscribe to the shows' YouTube channel.
"Boom! To the ladies who are gusty, fearless, achievers, leading women, ordinary people doing extraordinary things...the passionate one...the one who inspires and motivates the one who believes in love or just given up on love. Je wewe ni jasiri au mjasiriamali (are you brave)?
"Let's talk, let's empower and inspire. Let's mentor and motivate, let's smile and share a tear then pick ourselves up and thrive. Join the honest conversation as we tell as it is," Mwanaisha posted on her Instagram account.
When reached for comment by Kenyans.co.ke, Mwanaisha revealed that she had awalys thought of having her own show and that 'Dada2dada Uncensored' was an idea that she always had in mind.
She was among a host of journalists that were laid of by Mediamax Network Ltd that owns K24 TV in October.
Upon her retrenchment, the Swahili anchor informed her viewers that she would be focusing on her passion in the hotel and catering industry.
"Hi good people. It's been a great experience working with a great team of journalists and the shows I've hosted have been memorable. But now I have to focus on my passion - events and catering," Mwanaisha stated on her Twitter account.
- New directive16 September 2021 - 7:48 pm
- Freedom16 September 2021 - 8:01 pm
- Scammed16 September 2021 - 7:38 pm
- Fury16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Clapback16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- OPPORTUNITY16 September 2021 - 6:26 pm
- Central Role16 September 2021 - 6:25 pm
- unfortunate16 September 2021 - 5:41 pm
- Kind-Hearted16 September 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Remarkable16 September 2021 - 5:51 pm
- Disrupted16 September 2021 - 4:38 pm
- long arm of law16 September 2021 - 4:45 pm