Citizen TV presenters have joined forces for a new and exclusive boys project on their sister station Hot 96 FM.
Speaking exclusively to Kenyans.co.ke, Hot 96 FM radio manager, Cynthia Mwangi, revealed that the radio station was charting a different experimental path with an all-boys show.
The hosts of the show, which will run from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Fridays, include Citizen TV presenters Willis Raburu and Kimani Mbugua as well as radio presenter Patrick Igunza and Shaka.
The show, titled The Happy Hour, is set to start on Friday, November 22.
"This is something new, fresh and out of the box. It is an all-boys panel," stated Mwangi.
After receiving the news, an elated Kimani took to Twitter to remind his followers that he was back on radio. "Guess who's getting back on radio!" he posted.
Willis Raburu hosts two shows on Citizen TV including 10 over 10 that airs every Fridays starting at 10 p.m. and Daybreak which runs from Monday to Friday mornings. He also hosts a show on Hot 96.
Mbugua, on the other hand, is well known for his traffic updates on the Kilimani-based station as well as a light segment on Friday night news where he asks random people to explain things, to the amusement of the audience.
The timeslot was previously occupied by The Hot Drive Show which was at one time hosted by Citizen TV ancho Yvonne Okwara and Igunza.
Zindzi Kibiku, who hosts the Daybreak show alongside Willis Raburu, also hosted The Hot Drive Show.
- RIP10 July 2020 - 1:19 pm
- valid10 July 2020 - 1:05 pm
- Mind at Work10 July 2020 - 12:13 pm
- breaking the bank10 July 2020 - 11:58 am
- helping hand10 July 2020 - 11:37 am
- Money Bags10 July 2020 - 10:53 am
- chosen few10 July 2020 - 10:23 am
- Changes10 July 2020 - 9:51 am
- face the music10 July 2020 - 9:03 am
- Under Siege10 July 2020 - 8:41 am
- decision10 July 2020 - 8:20 am
- Alert10 July 2020 - 7:30 am