Uhuru Resorts to Kikuyu in Coded Attack on Ruto Allies
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Wednesday, December 4, lashed out at his deputy's allies in Kikuyu dialect, for what he described as participating in early campaigns.
Speaking during the official hand-over ceremony of Mang’u Dispensary Outpatient Block in Kiambu County, the president stated that his silence should not be taken for weakness.
"My silence makes them think that I am dumb. Even before the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report was released, they were traversing the country while engaging in politics.
"The report has now been launched and they have now taken a different direction," an angry Uhuru remarked.
He went ahead and stated that the leaders needed to focus their time on engaging in projects that help citizens.
"Instead of engaging in different projects like the construction of such hospitals, they are busy making rounds in the country, holding meetings and politicking," an agitated Uhuru stated.
The head of state added that it was only God who knew what would happen in 2022.
"When I keep quiet, they think I know nothing, but when the time comes we will know what to do," he concluded.
- 6 December 2019 - 7:39 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 7:25 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 7:00 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 6:07 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 5:25 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 4:58 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 3:47 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 4:14 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 2:40 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 3:28 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 2:56 pm
- 6 December 2019 - 3:16 pm