Ruto Challenge Winner Weds in Style [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
Florence Jepkorir hit social media waves when she made her admiration for Deputy President William Ruto public.
Jepkorir warmed the hearts of Kenyans when she took part in the Ruto Challenge imitating several of DP Ruto's outfits.
Well, it turns out she and her husband, Ryan, started their journey into marriage on Friday, December 13, in a colourful ceremony.
Kenyans took to social media to congratulate the young comedian on tying the knot and wished her luck as she traverses her new chapter in life.
"Congratulations to our chief comedian Chemeto on your Koito yesterday. It was indeed colourful! We wish you very well in your marriage," a Facebook user commented.
"I like the fact that the drink accompanying the cake is mursik" noted Michael Rotich.
A number of netizens suggested that she should have invited DP Ruto to the event.
Her husband was advised to continue encouraging the upcoming comedian.
Jepkorir stood out during the Ruto Challenge by donning a couple of the DP's outfits and a near-perfect imitation of his poses.
This earned her a session with the deputy president at his Karen residence.
Here are photos of the wedding.
- 27 January 2020 - 7:39 am
- 27 January 2020 - 7:14 am
- 27 January 2020 - 12:03 am
- 26 January 2020 - 7:39 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 6:57 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 6:18 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 5:45 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 5:07 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 4:58 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 4:43 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 3:25 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 3:59 pm