Florence Jepkorir hit social media waves when she made her admiration for Deputy President William Ruto public.
Jepkorir warmed the hearts of Kenyans when she took part in the Ruto Challenge imitating several of DP Ruto's outfits.
Well, it turns out she and her husband, Ryan, started their journey into marriage on Friday, December 13, in a colourful ceremony.
Kenyans took to social media to congratulate the young comedian on tying the knot and wished her luck as she traverses her new chapter in life.
"Congratulations to our chief comedian Chemeto on your Koito yesterday. It was indeed colourful! We wish you very well in your marriage," a Facebook user commented.
"I like the fact that the drink accompanying the cake is mursik" noted Michael Rotich.
A number of netizens suggested that she should have invited DP Ruto to the event.
Her husband was advised to continue encouraging the upcoming comedian.
Jepkorir stood out during the Ruto Challenge by donning a couple of the DP's outfits and a near-perfect imitation of his poses.
This earned her a session with the deputy president at his Karen residence.
Here are photos of the wedding.
- phased reopening28 September 2020 - 7:23 pm
- New Guidelines28 September 2020 - 6:07 pm
- All in28 September 2020 - 5:53 pm
- in hindsight28 September 2020 - 6:17 pm
- updates28 September 2020 - 5:03 pm
- M.I.A28 September 2020 - 4:48 pm
- Nerve-wracking28 September 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Behind Bars28 September 2020 - 2:51 pm
- living large28 September 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Reprieve28 September 2020 - 1:48 pm
- New Captain28 September 2020 - 1:50 pm
- make room28 September 2020 - 12:45 pm