Mother & Daughter Viciously Murdered, Bodies Found Inside House
Bodies of a mother, 30, and her daughter, 11, were found brutally murdered and locked in their house in Thika, Kiambu County.
According to a report by Citizen TV, Thika Sub-county police commander Beatrice Kiraguri confirmed that the police discovered the bodies following a tip-off from members of the public.
She further disclosed that neighbours had discovered that the woman went missing a few days and a foul smell was emanating from her house.
The officers then broke into her house where they found the woman and her daughter lying dead.
In a strange turn of events, the body of a man who was suspected to be her husband was found a few kilometres from the house.
The man is believed to have committed suicide.
Bodies of the deceased were transferred to General Kago Funeral home.
Investigations into the mysterious killings were opened by the police.
This comes just days after another woman stabbed her husband to death at Gorofa Estate, Nakuru County, for blocking her from leaving the marriage.
According to witnesses, the woman had packed her bags and was ready to walk out when her husband blocked the exit prompting her to commit the heinous act.
She was arrested by police in Nakuru.
- 29 January 2020 - 9:17 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 6:31 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 6:10 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 5:45 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 5:12 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 5:32 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 4:59 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 3:24 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 4:25 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 2:27 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 2:55 pm
- 29 January 2020 - 1:40 pm