ODM kingpin and Suna East MP Junet Mohamed was on Saturday, December 28 rushed to a hospital in his home county of Migori after developing stomach complications.
Junet revealed through a facebook post that he was treated and later discharged but was put under observation by the doctors.
It was later revealed that the Raila Odinga toughest defender was taken ill after suffering from food poisoning but he later confirmed he was okay.
"All is well I had a little complication with my stomach. I am now safely at my home after a checkup with Doctors. Thank you all for your concern," Junet confirmed on facebook.
He had spent the better part of the day touring his constituency following up on the projects that had been sponsored by the NGCDF.
Junet was rushed to the medical facility during a tour of a road that is under construction.
"Day Two: Continuing with development inspection tour of my constituency. So much progress in our key priority areas of education, infrastructure and community empowerment," had shared barely two hours before he was taken ill.
The firebrand MP has been in the headlines in recent days since the launch of the BBI at the bomas of Kenya where he clashed with the leader of the majority in the Senate Kipchumba Murkomen.
Murkomen had accused Junet, who was the emcee of the event, of being biased in his selection of the speakers at the vent locking out people with varied opinions.
Junet would later during an interview with KTNs Tony Gachoka in the show point-blank claim he had no apologies to make over how he ran the BBI launch program.
- Fall Out28 January 2022 - 8:04 pm
- exposed28 January 2022 - 8:10 pm
- respect28 January 2022 - 7:51 pm
- Cancelled28 January 2022 - 7:25 pm
- tough call28 January 2022 - 7:05 pm
- Punitive28 January 2022 - 6:19 pm
- big moves28 January 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Security Matters28 January 2022 - 5:47 pm
- new twist28 January 2022 - 5:20 pm
- Ruto's Call28 January 2022 - 4:45 pm
- turned down28 January 2022 - 4:26 pm
- Debts28 January 2022 - 3:49 pm