Radio presenter Felix Odiwuor also known as Jalang'o has bought a new car to celebrate his new job at Kiss FM.
He showcased his new Toyota Land Cruiser V8 200 Series on his Instagram platform.
In the video, his workers can be seen washing the sleek black SUV as they described what they loved about the car.
The vehicle, whose showroom price at Toyota Kenya is Ksh21 million, had a red KG number plate as he awaits a registered number from NTSA.A Toyota Land Cruiser V8File
KG plates are short-term dealership/garage plates with a special insurance cover for vehicles awaiting number plates.
The vehicle boasts a sunroof which one of the workers couldn’t wait to take selfies on.
The radio presenter stated that he couldn’t wait to show up with the new car to work on Monday, July 6, joining Kamene Goro at Kiss FM.
The new SUV adds to his collection of cars which include a Mercedes Benz and Land Rover Discovery, BMW X6 among others.
His first car was a Toyota Starlet which he bought in 2009. He has since developed a penchant for expensive rides.
At that time, Jalang'o was living in Kasarani and the first day he acquired it, he forgot and used a matatu as he had been used to.
On getting to Kasarani, he realised that he had bought a car and forgot it at the Kenya National Theatre.
He asked the driver to stop, after which he alighted and boarded another matatu to town to pick his new vehicle.
- uproar10 August 2020 - 7:42 pm
- Roped in10 August 2020 - 7:39 pm
- Done Deal10 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- lovebirds10 August 2020 - 6:36 pm
- New Horizons10 August 2020 - 6:05 pm
- close shave10 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- watch out10 August 2020 - 5:12 pm
- City Tour10 August 2020 - 5:08 pm
- Anticipated Return10 August 2020 - 4:02 pm
- stranded10 August 2020 - 2:49 pm
- latest10 August 2020 - 2:27 pm
- furious10 August 2020 - 1:29 pm