The Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced new job vacancies in various government departments.
In the notice dated Tuesday, March 23, the commission chairman Stephen Kirogo stated that the jobs advertised range from entry-level to senior management.
How to Apply Online
1. All first-time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID/Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant must ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the Advert Closure Date.
6. The preferred Internet Browser for this system is Mozilla Firefox.
Note: Section 100 (4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Users who had registered in the previous version of this system are required to register afresh by providing ID/Passport number, surname, email address and password.
In event that you forget the password, click the "Forgot Password" link and provide the email you had used to register.
A link will be sent to the email address to enable you to reset your password.
Here are the vacancies:
Human Resource Management and Development officer- 5 posts
Records Management officer- 2 posts
Officer Administrator- 3 posts
Research officer- 2 posts
Principal Legal Officer- 1 post
Principal Supply Chain Management Officer- 1 post
Economist/ statistician- 1 post
Public Communication officer- 1 post
Administrative Officer Cadet- 1 post
For any Inquiries
For any inquiries, applicants are requested to send an email to: email@example.com. They are to include their ID /Passport Number and full name.
Applicants can also call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000