A Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) soldier is reported to have died on Sunday morning, April 4, after a brutal fight with his wife at their home in Kahawa Wendani, Kiambu County.
The 37-year-old soldier was pronounced dead on arrival at the Kahawa Garrison Health Centre in Kiambu County, a few hours after the fight.
According to a report by the DCI detectives who visited the scene, Daniel Omollo Onyango and his wife begun fighting a few hours after midnight on Saturday, April 3.
It is reported that the KDF solder bit his wife on the shoulder leading to a fight.KDF officers at a barracks in Kenya
The report reveals that his wife bit him back on the left thumb, left hand, right side of the chest and at the back of the shoulder.
Onyango was then rushed to military health facility after developing convulsions.
The neighbours told the officers that they heard some commotion between Violet Asale Emu and her husband at night.
The husband died at the medical center upon arrival. The wife was then advised by the doctors to seek the help of police officers.
Meanwhile, Emu will remain in custody as further investigations are carried outKDF officers during a previous pass-out paradedead died death arrest fight stabbed
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm
- Crash2 December 2022 - 5:23 pm
- DISAPPOINTMENT2 December 2022 - 5:15 pm
- Partnership2 December 2022 - 5:05 pm
- Strategy2 December 2022 - 4:40 pm
- Struck Out2 December 2022 - 4:31 pm