A Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) soldier is reported to have died on Sunday morning, April 4, after a brutal fight with his wife at their home in Kahawa Wendani, Kiambu County.
The 37-year-old soldier was pronounced dead on arrival at the Kahawa Garrison Health Centre in Kiambu County, a few hours after the fight.
According to a report by the DCI detectives who visited the scene, Daniel Omollo Onyango and his wife begun fighting a few hours after midnight on Saturday, April 3.
It is reported that the KDF solder bit his wife on the shoulder leading to a fight.KDF officers at a barracks in Kenya
The report reveals that his wife bit him back on the left thumb, left hand, right side of the chest and at the back of the shoulder.
Onyango was then rushed to military health facility after developing convulsions.
The neighbours told the officers that they heard some commotion between Violet Asale Emu and her husband at night.
The husband died at the medical center upon arrival. The wife was then advised by the doctors to seek the help of police officers.
Meanwhile, Emu will remain in custody as further investigations are carried outKDF officers during a previous pass-out parade
- Retaliation!21 April 2021 - 11:26 am
- unfortunate21 April 2021 - 10:07 am
- confusion21 April 2021 - 9:38 am
- New Projects21 April 2021 - 9:30 am
- Corridors of Power21 April 2021 - 9:24 am
- Under Siege21 April 2021 - 7:58 am
- Another One21 April 2021 - 7:16 am
- eyes on prize20 April 2021 - 8:04 pm
- jets out20 April 2021 - 7:48 pm
- new pairs of hands20 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
- Alliances20 April 2021 - 6:29 pm
- dissolve20 April 2021 - 5:22 pm