366 individuals are reported to have tested positive for Covid-19 on Sunday, April 18, in the last 24 hours out of a sample size of 3,664. The positivity rate now stands at 10.0 percent.
The total number of confirmed positive Covid-19 cases in Kenya now stands at 151,653. The cumulative tests that have been conducted so far now stand at 1,603,332.
Of the cases announced today, 354 are Kenyans while 12 are foreigners. 215 are male and 151 are female. The youngest is a three-months-old baby while the oldest is 86 years.Medical Oxygen Cylinder used to supply medical oxygen that is high purity oxygen. It is used for medical treatments at Medical facilities or at home.File
Unfortunately, 18 deaths were reported in the last 24 hours pushing the cumulative fatalities to 2,481.
2 of the deaths occurred on diverse dates within the last one month while 15 are late deaths reported after conducting facility record audits.
At the same time, 280 patients have recovered, 207 of those are from the Home-Based and Isolation Care, while 73 are from various health facilities.
The total number of recoveries now stands at 101,642. Of this, 73,805 are from home based care and isolation while 27,837 are from various health facilities.
A total of 1,620 patients are currently admitted to various health facilities countrywide, while 5,832 patients are on Home Based Isolation and Care.
254 patients are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 56 of whom are on ventilatory support and 155 on supplemental oxygen. 43 patients are on observation.
- Revealed24 June 2021 - 7:29 pm
- details24 June 2021 - 6:39 pm
- Trickery24 June 2021 - 7:33 pm
- big screen debut24 June 2021 - 7:55 pm
- Insider24 June 2021 - 4:51 pm
- Uproar24 June 2021 - 4:19 pm
- History24 June 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Reprieve24 June 2021 - 2:31 pm
- Revealed24 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- details24 June 2021 - 1:28 pm
- Take the Chance24 June 2021 - 1:30 pm
- SAFE24 June 2021 - 12:38 pm