Media personality Janet Mbugua's foundation, Inua Dada, has won a global award from the World Association for Sexual Health.
Mbugua shared the good news on her social media saying that Inua Dada had taken the win for Africa.
The foundation was awarded during the 25th Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health (WAS), funded by Hivos.Media personality Janet Mbugua elated after her foundation was awarded by the World Association for Sexual Health.
"So excited to announce that Inua Dada Foundation is honoured to be the recipient of a global award from the World Association for Sexual Health," she stated.
The personality expressed her gratitude to her partners and fellow Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) advocates for helping her grow the Inua Dada community.
"If you want to go fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, walk with others," she stated.
WAS promotes sexual health through the world by developing and supporting sexology and sexual rights for all.
The organisation was founded in 1978 in Rome, Italy, with the goal to promote sexual health for all through sexological science.
WAS was previously named World Association for Sexology, but changed its name in order to stress that sexology is a tool for achieving sexual health.
The media personality left her illustrious media career at Citizen TV to focus on the Inua Dada Foundation.
Earlier in the year, Mbugua was recognised as an International Gender Champion alongside other global leaders.
She was identified for her role in using social media and mainstream media to identify, address and provide solutions to issues that are tied to gender disparity.Journalist Janet Mbugua at a past function in December 2020sex
- REFORMS30 November 2021 - 8:07 pm
- Congratulations30 November 2021 - 7:54 pm
- revealed30 November 2021 - 7:30 pm
- Read in Full30 November 2021 - 6:58 pm
- Conditional30 November 2021 - 6:34 pm
- New Home30 November 2021 - 6:35 pm
- good news30 November 2021 - 5:47 pm
- New Dawn30 November 2021 - 5:05 pm
- HEARTBREAKING30 November 2021 - 5:52 pm
- Rags to Riches30 November 2021 - 4:36 pm
- charting own path30 November 2021 - 3:55 pm
- AMBITIOUS30 November 2021 - 4:54 pm