Mercy Maluli, a fashion house CEO, announced that she had gifted her six-year-old son a palatial home on Saturday, September 25.
Maluli shared photos of the house on social media and disclosed that she was honouring her son's wishes.
She went on to express gratitude to God for according her son good health over the past six years.CEO gifts six-year-old son palatial home
"He has been praying for a house cause mummy promised one. God answered and he is the newest homeowner in town! Anything for my boys. To brighter days ahead," she wrote.
"He is my prayer partner. The reason I wake up and grind hard. May your 6+ be full of love and light. May God hold your hand every day. Mummy loves you," she added.
Days ago, Kirinyaga Woman Representative Purity Ngirici and husband Andrew Ngirici gifted their daughter with a brand new Mercedes Benz on her 21st birthday.
The car, white in colour, was presented with ribbons and balloons signifying a celebratory season for the recent graduate.
While presenting the gift, Andrew passed it off as a drink while listing a number of demands for their daughter.
"What I want from you. Your brothers and your mother have worked hard to buy this drink. Please, I want you to share with me so that next time, when you grow up, you buy me the same drink," stated Andrew.
"Tanya my daughter, You are a blessing in our lives. You make me proud as a mother. You are our pride. Happy birthday," Purity said.Billionaire Andrew Ngirici (right), his daughter Tanya (in red hair) and guests during the party.
- COMEBACK27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Struggling27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Halted27 October 2021 - 6:47 pm
- this is why27 October 2021 - 6:42 pm
- Concern27 October 2021 - 6:29 pm
- The Truth27 October 2021 - 6:23 pm
- SHOCKING27 October 2021 - 6:12 pm
- sweet27 October 2021 - 5:30 pm
- Troubled27 October 2021 - 4:30 pm
- Changes27 October 2021 - 4:11 pm
- Formation27 October 2021 - 5:15 pm
- REMARKABLE27 October 2021 - 4:56 pm