The Government of Sweden has announced fully funded scholarship opportunities for Kenyan graduates.
According to a notice posted on their official page, the government will be offering the scholarship in a bid to help achieve the United Nations agenda of Sustainable Development.
The program is open to both male and female students and shall run for a period of two years.
The program is fully funded, and it shall cater for tuition fees, transport charges, and accommodation among others.The entrance of the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in August 2019.Kenyans.co.ke
For a candidate to qualify for the scholarship, they must first have applied for a master's degree program in the university of their choice, provided it is in Sweden. Registering for the courses starts on Monday, October 18, 2021 and ends on January 17, 2022.
The university you choose to apply to must accept you.
All applicants must have demonstrated leadership experience from their current or previous employment.
You must provide proof of a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
How to Apply
If interested in the scholarship program, the candidate should first apply for the masters program at the university of their choice, through the university admission portal, from Monday, October 18, 2021.
Once you have applied, you shall be given an 8-digit application number, which you will then use to apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals, which begins on February 17, 2022.
All applicants will only be allowed to apply for a maximum of 4 programs.
For more information about the program and the application process, interested persons should visit the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals page.An undated photo of a beautiful city in Sweden.PlanetWare
- Directive26 September 2022 - 10:21 am
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am
- Damage Control26 September 2022 - 7:47 am
- Orders26 September 2022 - 7:19 am
- Sad25 September 2022 - 8:03 pm
- Terror25 September 2022 - 5:42 pm
- Defiant25 September 2022 - 6:39 pm
- Goodbye25 September 2022 - 4:23 pm
- Tragic25 September 2022 - 3:50 pm
- Revealed25 September 2022 - 3:05 pm
- Financial Security25 September 2022 - 2:40 pm
- Nothing But Prayer25 September 2022 - 2:04 pm