Kirinyaga Deputy Governor, Peter Ndambiri, has once again openly criticised his boss, Governor Anne Waiguru, accusing her of favouritism.
According to Ndambiri, Waiguru is driven by her own interests and has taken all development projects to her backyard instead of working diligently for all the people who elected her.
Further, he claimed that Waiguru, who will fight to retain her seat in August 2022, is not the best suitable candidate to lead the county owing to her alleged partiality.Deputy President William Ruto and Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru at his Karen residence, on October 26, 2021William Ruto Twitter
"Anybody with a sober mind should know that Waiguru should not be given any opportunity to lead (as she has her own selfish interests). That is why our roads are in a poor state.
"The people of this area deserve to be given their dignity and be served by the government Waiguru was elected into," he remarked.
Ndambiri urged the residents to try out other leaders from the county, adding that he had met with some, who reportedly agreed to back him in unseating Waiguru.
He revealed that they were also willing to back like-minded aspirants seeking the Deputy Governor, Senator, and Woman Representative seats.
Ndambiri asked leaders from other regions in Kirinyaga to support his quest to become the next governor of the county.
Waiguru and her junior do not see eye to eye since the latter declared his interest to run for the seat in 2019.
The incumbent governor is expected to vie on a United Democratic Alliance (UDA) ticket.
Other politicians who declared their interest in the seat include area Woman Representative Purity Wambui Ngirici, former governor Joseph Ndathi and NARC Kenya Party Leader Martha Karua.
Below is the video.fight
- Tough Measures20 January 2022 - 8:03 pm
- tough times20 January 2022 - 7:51 pm
- Heartbreaking20 January 2022 - 7:26 pm
- New directive20 January 2022 - 7:14 pm
- HUMBLE BEGINNINGS20 January 2022 - 7:16 pm
- Explained20 January 2022 - 5:42 pm
- Lost20 January 2022 - 5:30 pm
- Tough Call20 January 2022 - 4:22 pm
- traitors20 January 2022 - 4:47 pm
- NEW PLANS20 January 2022 - 4:12 pm
- last stand20 January 2022 - 4:49 pm
- tough20 January 2022 - 3:39 pm