Popular Kenyan drama show 'The Real Househelps of Kawangware' is set to make a comeback on TV after a 2-year break.
In a series of promos that ran on Sunday, November 27, it was announced that the new season of the show will premier on KTN Home.
The show's first episode will be aired on Wednesday, November 30. The news was confirmed by Winnie Ruby, who plays Awiti in the programme.A collage of the Real Househelps of Kawangware cast.The Real Househelps of Kawangware.
"We are back!!! The Real Househelps of Kawangware will be gracing your screens every Wednesday at 7:30 pm on KTN," Ruby announced.
The season premiere promo revealed that all the actors in the previous season were retained including Stephen Oduor Dede alias DJ Shiti and Leah Nkatha (Nkirote)
Other popular actors and actresses include Bernice Njeri (Njambi), Wambui Wanjiko (Siphira), David Marucha (Michireti) and Theophilus Abong (Crotus).
Supporters and fans of the show received the news warmly, stating how much they had missed being entertained by the cast.
"Congratulations. We would love to watch Kenya content," one user commented.
"Welcome back all main characters of the Real Househelps of Kawangware! I have been watching repeat episodes of the show and I love it," another declared.
Meanwhile, some of the enthusiasts asked whether Timothy Kimani Ndegwa alias Njugush, would also be part of the cast.
The show premiered in 2014 and has aired on some local stations including KTN, NTV and Maisha Magic East.It is produced by renowned director Philip Karanja.
A number of its cast have sprung to fame from the show including Njugush, DJ Shiti and Njambi.Comedian Steven Oduor Dede alias DJ Shiti
- Relief6 February 2023 - 8:27 pm
- Golden Boy6 February 2023 - 7:20 pm
- Relief6 February 2023 - 7:45 pm
- Heart Breaking6 February 2023 - 6:59 pm
- First punch6 February 2023 - 6:12 pm
- NEW DEVELOPMENTS6 February 2023 - 4:48 pm
- FREEDOM6 February 2023 - 4:00 pm
- Education6 February 2023 - 5:42 pm
- New entrant6 February 2023 - 3:59 pm
- Crime6 February 2023 - 5:21 pm
- CHANGING TIMES6 February 2023 - 3:16 pm
- On the spot6 February 2023 - 2:40 pm