Olympic marathon champion Eliud Kipchoge was on Friday involved in a road accident after 4WD Dual-Cab rammed his car against a petrol tanker in Gilgil, Nakuru.
According to reports, Kipchoge walked out of the accident unhurt and was taken to a nearby hospital for assessment.
Kipchoge bagged gold in the 42KM men's marathon in Rio, Brazil in two hours, eight minutes and 44 seconds.
On October 24, World javelin champion Julius Yego was also involved in a road accident along Kapsoya road in Eldoret.
He was taken Mediheal Hospital in Eldoret Town where he was treated and discharged the following day.
Here is the photo of Kipchoge's car after the accident:
- poaching8 July 2020 - 8:01 am
- Another One8 July 2020 - 7:32 am
- on a whim8 July 2020 - 7:44 am
- tear-jerking8 July 2020 - 7:14 am
- Hit out7 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- rip7 July 2020 - 5:36 pm
- outcry7 July 2020 - 6:00 pm
- puzzle7 July 2020 - 5:37 pm
- Courageous7 July 2020 - 6:03 pm
- locked up7 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- which way?7 July 2020 - 4:01 pm
- Tough Times7 July 2020 - 3:40 pm