Speaking minutes after General Service Unit (GSU) officers blocked Joho from attending the re-launch of Mtongwe Ferry Channel, Mr Kenyatta stated: "Akuje aambie watu wa Likoni amewajengea nini miaka yote hii. Sio akuje tufuatane na yeye hapa, mimi siyo bibi yake (Let him come and tell you the people of Likoni what he has done all these years. He should stop following me around. I am not his wife)".
He further warned Joho stating: "He should not play with us or else we will teach him a lesson".
"Mwambieni asituchezee...sisi tutamnyorosha (tell him not to joke with us... we’ll deal with him)," he added.
The Head of State insisted that the Governor ought to communicate to the locals on the development projects he had spearheaded since he came to office.
Earlier on, Joho divulged that the GSU officers told him that Uhuru made it clear that he should not be allowed at the event.
Here is the video courtesy of Daily Nation:
- not yet uhuru6 June 2020 - 6:02 pm
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm