I Will Hire Kipchumba Murkomen as My Lawyer After He Flops in August 8 Election - Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto Says
Speaking in Elgeyo Marakwet on Thursday where he was popularising his Chama Cha Mashinani (CCM) Party, Ruto stated that he was sure Murkomen would not be re-elected but promised to take care of the situation.
“Murkomen has been traversing my county hurling insults at me. But because I don’t want him to be unemployed after the polls, I want to assure him that I will give him an opportunity to work as my lawyer in Bomet County. I know he has a young family that he needs to take care of,” Ruto stated.
Ruto exuded confidence that Murkomen would be trounced by former Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo who is eyeing the Senatorial seat on a KANU ticket.
In a rejoinder, Murkomen, through a local daily, told off the Governor stating: “If he thinks he has exhausted all the lawyers from his backyard, he should have sought my assistance because I have a host of them who were my students at the University,” Murkomen said.
The Bomet Governor has been a fierce critic of Deputy President William Ruto and his allies since he ditched Jubilee and formed his own party.
- 8 December 2019 - 7:26 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 6:52 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:40 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:31 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 5:02 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 4:12 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 4:00 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 3:48 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 2:56 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 1:46 pm
- 8 December 2019 - 2:44 pm