The highly-publicized Two Rivers Mall in Nairobi was officially opened on Tuesday with members of the public trickling in to have a glance.
The mall is set on 11 acres with 67,000 square metres of gross lettable area and is the largest in sub-Saharan Africa with almost 200 stores.
The mall, located on Limuru Road in Gigiri, Nairobi, boasts a diverse mix of both international and local brands.
Here are the photos of the beautiful mall:
Here is a video:
— Two Rivers_KE (@TwoRivers_KE) February 14, 2017
- Tragic26 June 2022 - 7:13 am
- Shining Star25 June 2022 - 7:56 pm
- Veterans25 June 2022 - 7:45 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 7:21 pm
- Luxurious25 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Crackdown25 June 2022 - 6:05 pm
- Roughed up25 June 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Own Path25 June 2022 - 4:25 pm
- Deal25 June 2022 - 3:40 pm
- Guidelines25 June 2022 - 3:35 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 2:49 pm
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm