Keter said that 90 MPs supported his second attempt to remove Waiguru from office, adding that he expected the motion to be approved by the end of the day (Thursday).
The Legislator reiterated that Waiguru ought to be impeached because of her alleged involvement in the Sh791 Million National Youth Service scandal, IDPs' resettlement, Huduma Centre’s construction and the youth fund scandals.
The first attempt was rejected by Muturi because it had failed to reach the required number of signatures as per the Constitution, after 17 MPs withdrew their signatures.
Investigations into the NYS scandal have so far revealed where the money allegedly stolen from the department was hidden.
The Opposition, Keter and a number of United Republican Party MPs have previously raised concerns, over why CS Waiguru had not been suspended even after her colleagues stepped aside upon being mentioned in various graft cases.corruption stolen
- Tragic3 December 2022 - 7:47 am
- Take Note3 December 2022 - 7:22 am
- Statesman3 December 2022 - 7:04 am
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm
- Crash2 December 2022 - 5:23 pm
- DISAPPOINTMENT2 December 2022 - 5:15 pm