A distraught mother, upon finding love letters addressed to her 15-year old daughter, conducted her own investigations to find the writer.
The mother of the form two student later on discovered that her daughter had allegedly been in an illicit affair with an Administration Police officer, who worked near their home for approximately 3 months.
Speaking at Karatina District Hospital, the mother said that she questioned her child who admitted that she was in a relationship with the officer, whom she alleged to have coerced her by giving her gifts. The mother then reported the incident to the Corporal in Mathira East district .
The officer who has since been arrested and locked up at Karatina police station, was attached to Gathehu AP post.
However, Mathira East police boss Mathew Ngwiyo, said that both the police officer and the girl would have to undergo medical tests in order for them to decide what they would charge the officer with.
In September, a high school teacher was also arrested for allegedly cohabiting with a 14-year-old girl in Naivasha.
The 25-year-old teacher impregnated the primary school girl and was living with her for six months. He was arraigned in court on Monday to face charges of defilement and incident assault.
- tragedy9 August 2020 - 10:35 am
- The Truth9 August 2020 - 9:29 am
- 2022 Politics9 August 2020 - 8:46 am
- Shattering ceilings9 August 2020 - 7:49 am
- Commendable9 August 2020 - 7:28 am
- Troubled9 August 2020 - 7:14 am
- heavy hitter8 August 2020 - 7:58 pm
- in hindsight8 August 2020 - 7:32 pm
- changing lives8 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- emotional8 August 2020 - 5:57 pm
- woman of steel8 August 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Amen!8 August 2020 - 4:50 pm