A secondary school teacher allegedly cohabiting with a 14-year-old girl in Naivasha has been arrested.
The 25-year-old teacher is said to have impregnated the primary school girl and has been living with her for six months.
The parents of the teenager had allegedly reported the matter to the police after she disappeared from home.
According to Amos Kimani, a witness, the parents were shocked to find out that their daughter was six months pregnant.
Naivasha OCPD Titus Munyoki traced the minor back to the teacher's house after a tip off from members of the public who lived around the suspect.
Munyoki confirmed that the teacher was in custody and would be arraigned in court on Monday to face charges of defilement and incident assault .
- Poked Holes8 August 2020 - 8:19 am
- nabbed8 August 2020 - 7:37 am
- Long Wait8 August 2020 - 7:16 am
- new boss in town7 August 2020 - 8:07 pm
- no way7 August 2020 - 6:18 pm
- glued to the screen7 August 2020 - 4:57 pm
- double tragedy7 August 2020 - 4:33 pm
- big strides7 August 2020 - 4:14 pm
- bold7 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- revolutionary7 August 2020 - 3:31 pm
- World's First7 August 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm