One of the officers attached to President Uhuru Kenyatta’s escort service on Saturday held a glamorous wedding ceremony in Timau, Laikipia.
Edward Legei, who is also an accomplished marksman, wedded his girldfriend Rose Lenkupae in a Maasai-themed event.
The traditional wedding saw Legei abandon his usual stone face and in its place a beautiful smile as he accepted Lenkupae to be his life partner.
And in place of the numerous guns that would normally surround him, Legei was accompanied by his agemates as they held Maasai traditional sticks in line with the traditional wedding theme.
However, Legei’s boss President Kenyatta did not attend the ceremony held in the wild.
The Presidential escort officer is one of the best sharpshooters in the country and has won national awards in shooting games including in 2001, 2003, 2008, and 2013.
Here are the photos:
A photo of Segei at work:
- update16 January 2021 - 3:13 pm
- nairobbery16 January 2021 - 3:12 pm
- notice16 January 2021 - 2:26 pm
- Justice corridors16 January 2021 - 1:46 pm
- rogue riders16 January 2021 - 1:11 pm
- Afro Cinema!16 January 2021 - 12:17 pm
- details16 January 2021 - 12:29 pm
- crossing the line?16 January 2021 - 12:47 pm
- talented16 January 2021 - 11:50 am
- stranded16 January 2021 - 11:40 am
- new year new job16 January 2021 - 11:21 am
- Tough Year16 January 2021 - 11:05 am