“Kama vile kiongozi wetu Mheshimiwa Rt. Hon Raila Amollo Odinga amesema kwamba bila masharti yoyote amemusamahe ndugu yetu hapa. Na sisi na mwenzangu senior council hapa (Orengo) tunasema kwamba, kufuatia hayo pamoja na majina yetu yalioyotajwa katika stakabadhi ya mashtaka kwamba mimi na Orengo , tunasema na sisi tumekusamehe bila masharti yoyote.Lazima tufanye kazi pamoja,” said Muthama
The statement is loosely translated to: Just like our leader Rt. Hon Raila Amollo Odinga has forgiven our brother unconditionally. Senior Council Orengo and I, are also declaring that together with the others named in the charge sheet have forgiven you (Kuria) without any condition. We must work together.
On his part, Kuria thanked the CORD legislators led by Odinga for extending an olive branch to him.
“I want to thank Senator Muthama , Orengo and Rt. Hon Prime Minster...I think that somethings happen for a reason, I think the last four days can only be described as something very good for this country. We have created sufficient goodwill, we have also discovered that our problems and differences are much narrower than we think. We think it is very possible to unite this country,” said Kuria.
The Gatundi South lawmaker said that the new found union would be launched officially in Ugenya, Siaya County.
Read Also:Moses Kuria 'Abandoned' by His People
- REPRIEVE3 August 2021 - 8:30 pm
- Stand Down3 August 2021 - 8:09 pm
- 3 August 2021 - 6:47 pm
- warning3 August 2021 - 7:30 pm
- Snubbed3 August 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Take Note3 August 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Take Note3 August 2021 - 7:57 pm
- TREAT3 August 2021 - 4:52 pm
- Power play3 August 2021 - 4:30 pm
- New Ways3 August 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Dire3 August 2021 - 5:41 pm
- Apprehended3 August 2021 - 2:49 pm