The Westgate shopping Mall in Nairobi's Westlands area is set to finally open today.
The mall is set to open with both international and local investors having booked spaces in the huge complex.
Westgate was closed down after the terror attack on September 21, which saw at least 67 people get killed.
The mall has been under reconstruction for months, as huge sections had been destroyed in the 2013 incident.
During a media tour to the site on Tuesday, the mall's management confirmed that Nakumatt Holdings was going to resume operations.
Nakumatt had been one of the biggest tenants at the mall before the attack.
Other businesses set to resume operations at the mall include ArtCaffé and Ashleys Beauty Centre.killed
- Tough times5 February 2023 - 8:38 pm
- Unbothered5 February 2023 - 7:38 pm
- Unlawful5 February 2023 - 6:31 pm
- Victory5 February 2023 - 7:56 pm
- Be Careful5 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Journey5 February 2023 - 6:51 pm
- CREDITS5 February 2023 - 5:55 pm
- Lanes5 February 2023 - 3:41 pm
- Accident5 February 2023 - 4:41 pm
- take note5 February 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Thirsty Days Ahead5 February 2023 - 4:17 pm
- Strategy5 February 2023 - 3:01 pm