The Westgate shopping Mall in Nairobi's Westlands area is set to finally open today.
The mall is set to open with both international and local investors having booked spaces in the huge complex.
Westgate was closed down after the terror attack on September 21, which saw at least 67 people get killed.
The mall has been under reconstruction for months, as huge sections had been destroyed in the 2013 incident.
During a media tour to the site on Tuesday, the mall's management confirmed that Nakumatt Holdings was going to resume operations.
Nakumatt had been one of the biggest tenants at the mall before the attack.
Other businesses set to resume operations at the mall include ArtCaffé and Ashleys Beauty Centre.
- Revealed24 June 2021 - 7:29 pm
- details24 June 2021 - 6:39 pm
- Trickery24 June 2021 - 7:33 pm
- big screen debut24 June 2021 - 7:55 pm
- Insider24 June 2021 - 4:51 pm
- Uproar24 June 2021 - 4:19 pm
- History24 June 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Reprieve24 June 2021 - 2:31 pm
- Revealed24 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- details24 June 2021 - 1:28 pm
- Take the Chance24 June 2021 - 1:30 pm
- SAFE24 June 2021 - 12:38 pm