A woman in Mombasa County has been arrested after an alleged failed attempt to kill her rich husband.
Rose Adhiambo, who had conspired with her house help to kill Polycarp Ouma, was arrested after she was found transacting Sh1.2 Million to the hired hit-men.
The two assassins who were hired from Kisumu, are said to have arrived in Mombasa to kill the husband at his house in Beach Road Estate. However, the plans were aborted after Mr Ouma found his wife at Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) in Nyali transacting the colossal amount.
It is reported that Mrs Adhiambo and her house help, Doris Akinyi, had earlier tried to poison Mr Ouma but he luckily survived. It is believed that the woman wanted to inherit her husband's fortune estimated to worth Millions of Shillings after his death.
Police constable Dominic Kiptum, said that the two had planned to kill Ouma earlier this month before their mission was fizzled out. Mrs Adhiambo then hired the two killers, who are currently on the run, to complete the mission.
Appearing before a Mombasa court on Tuesday, both suspects denied the charges but Resident Magistrate Viola Yator, detained them for 10 days to allow for investigations to be completed.
The case will be heard on November 9th.death arrest suspect assassin
- Tough times5 February 2023 - 8:38 pm
- Unbothered5 February 2023 - 7:38 pm
- Unlawful5 February 2023 - 6:31 pm
- Victory5 February 2023 - 7:56 pm
- Be Careful5 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Journey5 February 2023 - 6:51 pm
- CREDITS5 February 2023 - 5:55 pm
- Lanes5 February 2023 - 3:41 pm
- Accident5 February 2023 - 4:41 pm
- take note5 February 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Thirsty Days Ahead5 February 2023 - 4:17 pm
- Strategy5 February 2023 - 3:01 pm