- The government plans to tax employed Kenyans to pay the unemployed using the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF).
- Jubilee Party will be seeking to determine whether Thumbi's actions past actions were carried out in accordance with the party rules.
- According to the Kenyan journalist, some of the Kenyans who were arrested included a Form 1 student.
- A source at the outfit revealed that after Blair bounced off the idea to Uhuru, an advisor helped the team find its footing.
- Kenya has a well-established private, international schools sector serving both expatriates and local elites.
- A CCTV footage captured a man stealing from a Nairobi apartment and staging a lucky escape.
- Sakaja stated that without addressing the concern, NMS would be discriminating against Nairobians who could not afford cars.
- 6:20 pm
US: Experts warn Covid-19 vaccine still months away. Urge vigilance in safety protocols
- 5:55 pm
Rwanda's death toll currently stands at 47 while the positivity rate is at 2.9 percent
- 5:30 pm
Rwanda records 61 new Covid-19 cases, national tally at 5,726
- 5:05 pm
South Africa: Health workers in Western Cape say state has neglected them in Covid-19 fight
- 4:45 pm
Israel reports 95 percent increase in domestic abuse reports since Covid-19 pandemic