- He takes over from Colonel David Chesire who previously held the Command of Operation Amani Boni.
- The clash involved misuse of beaches or paths leading to the recreational facilities.
- She claimed that on the 26th day of every month, she would be possessed by evil spirits that commandeered her to do things.
- The fight is set to play out in the National Assembly where MPs have invited interested parties to resolve the matter.
- Health CS Mutahi Kagwe announced the new numbers and also gave the date when a vaccine is expected.
- The students confirmed that they would continue with the initiative in order to better the residents' living conditions.
- On the other side of the spectrum, former Attorney General Charles Njonjo, and close ally Mwai Kibaki fought tooth and nail.
- 4:15 pm
England: Total number of confirmed deaths reported in hospitals stand at 83,123
- 3:45 pm
US: Dr Fauci says he would take the newly approved Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine.
- 3:30 pm
UK chancellor sets out plans to tackle economic impact of Covid-19
- 3:15 pm
England: Pupils' families to be tested for Covid-19 twice a week
- 2:45 pm
UK: More than 20m people now vaccinated.