Seventeen students at Rigoa High school in Nyamira County are nursing injuries after a fire gutted down a dormitory in the school today Monday.
According to Citizen News, the students admitted at the Keroka Hospital are said to have sustained minor injuries in a moment of panic as they tried to escape by jumping out of their classrooms which are are situated on the top floor above the dormitory
Area chief Charles Okeri has confirmed the 4am incident, as they seek the cause of the inferno, which is still unknown.
- breaks silence5 March 2021 - 9:24 am
- take notice5 March 2021 - 9:19 am
- Warned5 March 2021 - 8:49 am
- My time5 March 2021 - 7:55 am
- Awarded5 March 2021 - 8:12 am
- Trounced5 March 2021 - 7:01 am
- On the Spot4 March 2021 - 8:29 pm
- gear up4 March 2021 - 8:04 pm
- Benchmarking4 March 2021 - 7:35 pm
- Take Note4 March 2021 - 8:16 pm
- fact check4 March 2021 - 7:30 pm
- well wishers4 March 2021 - 6:31 pm