How to Access mVisa Services Through Cooperative Bank's MCo-op Cash App
Kenyans with bank accounts can now enjoy Visa services via MCo-op Cash. The service is called mVisa.
mVisa is an innovative feature that brings a versatile and secure mobile payment solution that addresses consumer and merchant needs.
It further eliminates barriers like transaction costs by allowing you to make payments and send money to your family and friends at no extra cost, giving customers a convenient and affordable experience.
Cooperative Bank customers can be part of the amazing innovation and can access all these services through the Co-op mVisa which is available on their mobile banking solution, MCo-op cash.
To use this feature, customers who access various services through MCo-op cash will be required to update the MCo-op cash app so as to access the mVisa.
Those without the MCo-op cash app are not left out of the deal since they can also access the service by dialling *667#.
Coop Bank account holders who are not on the MCo-op service will need to register for MCo-op cash services so as to enjoy Co-op mVisa and more services.
So what are the advantages of Co-op mVisa?
a) You can send money for FREE to another Co-op mVisa number. The money reflects in the Co-op account immediately.
b) Customers do not incur extra charges for using Co-op mVisa services to pay for their goods and services.
c) Co-op bank customers can also withdraw money from their Co-op account in any part of the country from a Co-op kwa Jirani via mVisa.
Remember, you can pay for goods and services at No Extra Cost at any mVisa merchant worldwide.
To make payments from the MCo-op cash app, customers will have the option of paying via a QR code or to manually insert the mVisa merchant ID number as illustrated below.
1. Log in to your MCo-op Cash App
2. Choose mVisa option
3. Choose ‘Pay with mVisa”
4. At this point, you have 2 options. You can either insert the merchant ID number manually. Or scan the QR code which will automatically sense the merchant name.
For the QR code scan, a customer will be expected to hold their phones against the QR code.
The following screen shows how the details are captured after the scan.
5. After inserting the amount you are paying, click on Pay.
- September 20, 2018 - 7:57 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:25 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:36 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 5:31 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 5:18 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 4:48 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 5:05 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:28 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 3:44 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:31 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 3:12 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 4:20 pm