National Super Alliance (NASA) Deputy Chief Agent Norman Magaya has been hospitalised.
Magaya was rushed to hospital on Thursday morning after he collapsed at the Bomas tallying centre.
The incident is said to have happened at the auditorium where the presidential teams had been given special access to the server with the forms 34A.
He was found to have suffered a suspected heart attack but doctors managed to stabilise him.
Opposition flag bearer Raila Odinga reportedly visited Magaya who is the head of NASA’s secretariat.
He was leading in the verification of results on form 34A and 34B from the polling stations and constituency tallying centres.
NASA has been at Bomas to monitor the situation following claims that the incoming provisional presidential results had been manipulated.
The opposition demanded that the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) should stop streaming the results alleging that the systems had earlier on been hacked.
Later, IEBC confirmed that someone had tried to hack the system but were unsuccessful.
[caption caption="Raila Odinga Visits Norman Magaya in Hospital"][/caption]
- RIP6 May 2021 - 11:50 am
- businessman6 May 2021 - 12:17 pm
- frustrations6 May 2021 - 12:24 pm
- Triumph6 May 2021 - 11:32 am
- Opposed6 May 2021 - 10:23 am
- Reprieve6 May 2021 - 9:40 am
- On the Spot6 May 2021 - 8:55 am
- dedication6 May 2021 - 9:25 am
- corridors of justice6 May 2021 - 8:06 am
- Revealed6 May 2021 - 7:38 am
- Revealed5 May 2021 - 8:08 pm
- details5 May 2021 - 7:27 pm