Through a post on social media on Sunday night, Kuria claimed that Raila was going around the city inciting violence instead of taking care of Rosemary.
“Rosemary can not walk. Rosemary has partially lost eyesight. If Raila Odinga does not care for his daughter what makes you think he cares for your rioting children?” his post read.
He further warned all parents in Kisumu and parts of Nairobi where protests had turned violent to keep their children out of harm's way because the NASA flag bearer would not be affected if they got killed.
“To all the parents in Mathare, Kibera, and Kisumu. Please, please, please. Keep your children out of harm's way. And if you think that Raila Odinga gives half a hoot whether they are harmed or not, think twice,” he maintained.
The Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR) claimed it had evidence of 24 deaths in election-related incidents since the August 8.
During a press briefing on Saturday, the commission's chairperson Ms Kagmiria Mbogori conveyed that their monitors reported 17 deaths in Nairobi, two in Siaya and Migori counties, one each in Homa Bay, and another in Kisumu.
A 9-year-old girl was among the people who were killed on Saturday morning when protests erupted after the announcement of President Uhuru Kenyatta as the winner of the August polls.
Raila had on Sunday told Kenyans to boycott work on Monday because Jubilee had stolen their victory and was killing innocent people in Kibera.
Read Also: Raila Now Tells Kenyans to Boycott Work
- Uproar25 September 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new directive25 September 2020 - 2:14 pm
- in the cold25 September 2020 - 1:52 pm
- Congrats!25 September 2020 - 12:59 pm
- exquisite25 September 2020 - 12:53 pm
- stay woke25 September 2020 - 11:57 am
- Power play25 September 2020 - 11:30 am
- barricaded25 September 2020 - 11:24 am
- Infuriated25 September 2020 - 10:27 am
- Cancelled25 September 2020 - 9:19 am
- claims25 September 2020 - 8:57 am
- Alarming Wage Bill25 September 2020 - 7:39 am