Jubilee's Raphael Tuju Calls for Investigations Against Musalia Mudavadi and James Orengo
Jubilee Party Secretary-General Raphael Tuju has asked the Director of Public Prosecutions Keriako Tobiko to prosecute NASA Co-principal Musalia Mudavadi and Siaya Senator James Orengo over claims of accessing IEBC servers illegally.
It's not yet clear when Orengo and Mudavadi accessed the electoral commission's servers.
Tuju, however, cited an August 10, 2017 letter Mr Mudavadi and Mr Orengo wrote to IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati informing him that they had "secretly and surreptitiously" obtained information on the actual presidential results in the commission using “confidential sources.”
During the hearing of the presidential election petition, the Supreme Court ordered an audit of the IEBC servers were reportedly unearthed.
A report filed at the Supreme Court by ICT experts Prof Elijah Omwenga, Prof Jose Sevilla and Janet Kadenyi showed that the commission could not deliver information on internal firewall configuration to its servers as ordered by the court.
The scrutiny of the IEBC servers ordered by the Supreme Court judges was done in the presence of representatives of the National Super Alliance, Jubilee and IEBC.
- September 20, 2018 - 3:44 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 3:12 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 4:20 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 4:10 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 3:42 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 3:00 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 1:58 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 1:14 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 1:10 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 11:35 am
- September 20, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 11:23 am