Miguna Miguna Exposes Man Sending Him Threatening Messages
Former Nairobi gubernatarial candidate Miguna Miguna on Wednesday exposed the man he alleged is sending him threatening messages.
Dr Miguna revealed that a man who identified himself as 'Kamau of NIS' called and threatened him on Dec 6, 2017 at 6:39 pm.
"A man self identifying as Kamau of NIS called and threatened me from 0715-540-610," he stated through his Twitter account.
The NRM leader remarked that this threat comes six days to the swearing in of Raila Odinga as the "People's President".
[caption caption="Miguna Miguna's tweet"][/caption]
He, however maintained that the man, whom he linked to the Jubilee Party led by President Uhuru Kenyatta, should know that he is not afraid.
He went ahead and dared the person sending the messages to trace him to his Nairobi home.
"I'm at my Nairobi home. Let them try and get me. I'm not afraid of them," he conveyed.
"Fellow Kenyans, my life is in imminent danger! last night, at 9:30 pm, men in two cars claiming to be from flying squad, stormed a Nairobi hotel to arrest me," he noted.
[caption caption="Former Kakamega Senator Bonny Khalwale"][/caption]
- November 12, 2018 - 7:53 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 8:23 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 7:16 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 6:04 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 6:24 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 5:34 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 5:16 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 3:58 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 3:46 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 2:17 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm