National Resistance Movement (NRM) self-proclaimed leader Miguna Miguna has finally appeared.
The outlawed movement's general has been seen at the Kajiado Law Courts where he was arraigned on Tuesday morning.
Miguna Miguna was to appear at the Milimani Law Courts on Tuesday morning but he failed to.
Miguna’s lawyers have now applied to have the case transferred to Milimani–with the judge due to rule in the afternoon on the matter.
The Director o Public Prosecution Mr Nicholas Mutuku on Tuesday informed the Milimani Courts that Miguna Miguna has been charged before Kajiado Law Courts.
Mutuku further asserted that there is no need for the Inspector General Joseph Boinett and DCI boss George Kinoti to be held in contempt of court.
A ruling on contempt of court by IG Boinnet and Kinoti is set to be delivered at 2pm .
Miguna has been in police custody since Friday morning when he was arrested dramatically from his Runda home, which was extensively damaged.
[caption caption="Miguna Miguna in court"][/caption]
Khalwale made reference to Miguna's dual citizenship (Kenyan/Canadian) challenging the court for failing to jump to his defense.
- surrender12 August 2020 - 8:18 pm
- road carnage12 August 2020 - 8:14 pm
- boost12 August 2020 - 7:11 pm
- painful12 August 2020 - 7:10 pm
- no more patience12 August 2020 - 6:41 pm
- all angles12 August 2020 - 6:23 pm
- Nabbed12 August 2020 - 5:56 pm
- big man bazu12 August 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Gikomba Chaos12 August 2020 - 5:33 pm
- pimp my ride12 August 2020 - 4:50 pm
- Strength of a Woman12 August 2020 - 4:57 pm
- loading12 August 2020 - 3:58 pm