Cabinet nominee for the Ministry of Devolution Eugene Wamalwa on Friday told the Luhya community to drop National Super Alliance (NASA) Co-Principals Moses Wetangula and Musalia Mudavadi to salvage their political future.
"Their missing on the Raila swearing event clearly showed that they are cowards and all they come to tell you here every day about courage is all but propaganda.
[caption caption="Eugene Wamalwa"][/caption]
"William Shakespeare said cowards die many times before they meet their official death. If you continue banking on this two cowards your political future will die so many times before the official death," he conveyed.
The outgoing Water CS, further disclosed that the NASA duo did not have a political stand which would be detrimental to the Luhya community.
He added that Mudavadi and Wetangula were only siding with Raila for their political survival and had no courage to lead.
Wamalwa commented on Odinga's call for a fresh election by August terming it a misguided effort by the opposition after the swearing in.
"They are indeed confirming to the entire World that they are a bunch of confused people if you swore yourself as a President, why do you call for fresh elections," he posed.
Earlier in the week, in an interview with BBC, Odinga stated that the Opposition plans to hold elections in August 2018.
"We want another election, according to our timetable, by August this year we will have an election," he conveyed.
[caption caption="Raila taking an oath on January on 30th"][/caption]
- tough hardle26 September 2020 - 8:44 am
- His Take26 September 2020 - 8:33 am
- Power play26 September 2020 - 7:36 am
- declined26 September 2020 - 7:23 am
- double standards25 September 2020 - 7:58 pm
- Winning Mentality26 September 2020 - 9:17 am
- unfortunate25 September 2020 - 7:30 pm
- please consider25 September 2020 - 7:03 pm
- heckled25 September 2020 - 6:31 pm
- Terrified25 September 2020 - 6:14 pm
- sad!25 September 2020 - 4:48 pm
- Chaos25 September 2020 - 4:35 pm