Popular infotainment programme Bull's Eye is making a comeback on NTV this Friday.
The weekly comic segment, which had been terminated, takes trending sound bytes from various political personalities and uses humour and well-timed clips to bring out different angles of the top stories.
Being a brainchild of veteran journalist Emmanuel Juma, the show has been on hiatus since earlier in the year when he was unceremoniously retrenched by Nation Media group.
He later joined Red Cross TV.
Reports indicate that he was called back to NTV in August and will be back hosting Bull's Eye.
The Show had been airing on NTV since 2005 when Juma moved from KTN where he ran a similar programme called The Parting Shot.
Described by viewers as a welcome distraction from the normal news, the segment has been a household programme airing for more than 12 years.
Taking a comical view on the headlines and using perfectly timed clips and sound effects that accentuate viral moments, the show provides the much needed comical relief that characterises the Kenyan political scene.
It airs during the Friday prime time news with a repeat showing during Saturday's 1 o'clock news.
Other satirical shows have emerged in other stations as well including the Wicked Edition hosted by Dr King'ori and Citizen TV's Truth Meter that was done by Willis Raburu.
Here is a video of the Promo:
- New tidings27 June 2022 - 8:00 pm
- Supersticion27 June 2022 - 7:05 pm
- Tough times27 June 2022 - 5:36 pm
- take note27 June 2022 - 5:02 pm
- On the spot27 June 2022 - 2:35 pm
- Clean27 June 2022 - 2:40 pm
- At All Costs27 June 2022 - 1:21 pm
- Step by Step27 June 2022 - 3:28 pm
- New Perspective27 June 2022 - 1:13 pm
- ICONIC27 June 2022 - 12:29 pm
- disclosed27 June 2022 - 12:22 pm
- Clap back27 June 2022 - 11:35 am