Michelle Morgan Resigns From K24
The media personality parted ways with K24 moments after broadcasting prime time news on Thursday night.
“Last night was my last bulletin at K24. Its been an awesome experience. Such incredible friendships formed,” she posted on social media.
This is the second time she has resigned from Mediamax Limited.
She initially joined K24, from Ebru TV where she left because she felt it wasn’t working anymore when it came to what the station expected compared to what she was able to give.
Months later, she left K24 to host an extreme sports Programme called Xtreme Outdoors Africa (XOA).
“I resigned as a news anchor at K24 in a very positive light. It was a very amicable separation. In my career as a news anchor, I cultivated love and passion for outdoor activities and this is the next chapter,” she told XOA.
She was later to make a silent comeback at Mediamax as a host for ‘Jam Sessions' show.
Michelle was subsequently promoted to a prime-time news anchor for the K24 Evening Edition, a position she occupied until quiting.
The journalist started her career at Citizen TV but left the station since she was covering business news, a sector she had no passion for.
"As you know at Citizen TV I did business news which was not really my passion. So I was confined to an area that I was not passionate about,” she stated in a recent interview.
- September 21, 2018 - 11:55 am
- September 21, 2018 - 11:53 am
- September 21, 2018 - 10:08 am
- September 21, 2018 - 10:51 am
- September 21, 2018 - 9:24 am
- September 21, 2018 - 8:41 am
- September 21, 2018 - 7:39 am
- September 21, 2018 - 8:06 am
- September 21, 2018 - 7:11 am
- September 20, 2018 - 7:57 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:25 pm
- September 20, 2018 - 6:36 pm