Royal Media Services-owned Citizen TV has suffered a huge blow after top news anchor called it quits on live TV.
On Tuesday morning, anchor cum reporter Fred Indimuli announced that it was the last day he hosted the Day Break Show.
“It’s been a very good, challenging and interesting time working with you guys. My name is Fred Indimuli, signing out,” he remarked.
“Today is a bad day for Day Break, this young man whom I have worked with since June 2016 is leaving us,” Joey mentioned.
Raburu commended him for his exemplary work ethics and always giving his at work.
Sources intimated that the journalist is headed to K24.
“He will make a debut on K24 in November as a part of rebranding efforts by the station,” a source who did not wish to be named told Kenyans.co.ke.
Indimuli has worked as an online editor and news editor at Radio Africa.
He has also worked as a TV and Radio editor at Kiss TV.
The journalist has over 12 years in Kenyan media.
- COMEBACK27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Struggling27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Halted27 October 2021 - 6:47 pm
- this is why27 October 2021 - 6:42 pm
- Concern27 October 2021 - 6:29 pm
- The Truth27 October 2021 - 6:23 pm
- SHOCKING27 October 2021 - 6:12 pm
- sweet27 October 2021 - 5:30 pm
- Troubled27 October 2021 - 4:30 pm
- Changes27 October 2021 - 4:11 pm
- Formation27 October 2021 - 5:15 pm
- REMARKABLE27 October 2021 - 4:56 pm