With the advancement of technology in all aspects of our lives, online portals such as GHRIS have greatly cut back on the amount of time and fatigue spent on queues in governmental institutions to acquire urgent necessities such as payslips.
This development especially came in handy with the ever expanding labour force.
What is Ghris
Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) portal is an online platform by the government in which its employees can access their salary payslips anywhere and at any time.
Ghris has brought efficiency and convenience since anyone anywhere can now download his/her payslip at any time.
This service covers all civil servants in both County and National Government including teachers, military officers, county employees, medical employees, Kenya administration police officers among others.
Registration Requirements for Ghris
1. Personal Number
2. National ID card Number
3. KRA PIN
4. Surname of the applicant
5. First name of the applicant
6. Mobile number
7. Personal email
How to Register for Ghris
1. Go to the official site www.ghris.go.ke and click on the “Government of Kenya” employee icon at the top left corner of the page.
2. It will take you to the log in page, click on the “New to Ghris? Register here” right below the log in button.
3. On the page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as a personal number, National Identification number, KRA pin and Email and proceed to create a strong password then click submit. You can, however, fill in N/A for some of the details you do not yet posses except for the National ID number and KRA pin.
4. The information you provide will then be validated as per the ministry’s provided records. However, in case of any discrepancy, you can contact the Human Resource manager in your ministry/department.
How to Download your salary payslip on Ghris
1. After successfully signing up for your Ghris account, return back to the log in page and sign in using the user ID, the “personal number used during registration and not the national ID number, and a correct password.
2. After you are logged into the page, all the information regarding your current and past payslips will pop up on the left of the page against a blue background.
3. Click on the year of the payslip you want to download and on the scroll down that appears, select the month and then click on “view payslip”
4. The payslip will appear then click on “download payslip” and proceed to print.
How to reset forgotten Ghris Password
1. In case you log in and it fails to proceed probably because of an incorrect password, you can choose to reset the password so you get a new one.
However, you will need to have access to your email or phone to confirm your identity since a confirmation code will be sent to either of the two.
2. On the log in page and at the bottom left of the “log in” button, click on “forgot password”.
3. It will open the “Reset Password Form”, fill all the spaces with the requirements and click “Submit” at the bottom.
4. Log in again using the new password
Within a few clicks, everyone can possess a valid payslip.
- Beware15 April 2021 - 9:27 am
- cache of weapons15 April 2021 - 8:32 am
- Relief15 April 2021 - 8:25 am
- Implicated15 April 2021 - 7:45 am
- hope15 April 2021 - 7:23 am
- dangerous14 April 2021 - 7:33 pm
- this is why14 April 2021 - 7:24 pm
- Scaling Heights14 April 2021 - 7:44 pm
- Remarkable14 April 2021 - 6:57 pm
- easy money14 April 2021 - 5:07 pm
- good news14 April 2021 - 5:00 pm
- Unpaid rent14 April 2021 - 4:48 pm