Other new members of the Board gazetted alongside Collymore include KCB Group CEO Joshua Oigara, Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, Rita Kavashe and Ushahidi co-founder Juliana Rotich.
Others appointed in the Board are IBM East Africa General Manager Nick Nesbitt and Mucai Kunyiha, Cooper Kenya Managing Director.
President Kenyatta also appointed Lawyer Njoroge Mungai as the non-executive board Chairperson of the Information and Communication Technology Authority.
Former Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) Vice Chairperson, Paul Otuoma, will head the Privatization Commission.
The former Funyula lawmaker who ditched the Orange party to seek the Busia gubernatorial seat in last year’s general election will serve as the commission's chairperson for three years.
He largely campaigned for President Kenyatta despite running as an independent candidate after quitting the Raila Odinga-led ODM citing fraud in the nomination process that saw Governor Sospeter Ojaamong awarded the party ticket.
Former Mukurweini MP Kabando wa Kabando was among eight appointed by Treasury CS Henry Rotich to be members of the Board of Local Authorities Provident Fund.
The others are Linda Khaemba, Romana Yego, Fatuma Salim, Osman Hassan, Lawrence Gitonga, Morintat Leboo, and Jackson Rop.
Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i, on his part, appointed Mary Njoki Ndiba, former Starehe MP Maina Kamanda and Joseph Too to be members of the NGO Co-ordination Board.
- gang gang29 November 2020 - 10:55 am
- Matatu Sanity29 November 2020 - 9:43 am
- corridors of justice29 November 2020 - 9:27 am
- My Take29 November 2020 - 9:18 am
- escape29 November 2020 - 9:04 am
- Unfortunate29 November 2020 - 8:11 am
- Life Saver29 November 2020 - 7:54 am
- costly29 November 2020 - 7:20 am
- details28 November 2020 - 7:58 pm
- looming danger28 November 2020 - 7:52 pm
- rising above28 November 2020 - 7:30 pm
- get out28 November 2020 - 7:21 pm