Rosemary Odinga Takes Her Personal Assistant to Court
Rosemary Odinga, daughter to the former prime minister and current leader of opposition Raila Odinga, on Monday sued her personal assistant John Oduor.
In the court papers, she is accusing him of stealing Ksh 245,000 from her NIC bank account.
According to the charge sheet, the money was allegedly stolen from the account between November 15, 2018, and February 5, 2019.
Oduor’s wife, Christine Anyango, was also charged for conspiracy in the matter.
Both suspects were arraigned in court on Monday and appeared before Chief Magistrate Francis Andayi.
They were then released on a bond of Ksh 200,000 each or an alternative cash bail of Ksh 100,000 each.
Justice Andayi held that the case would be heard on March 7.
Rosemary has been out of the public limelight owing to health challenges that she has had for the better part of the time since 2017.
She, however, underwent a successful treatment procedure that had her moved from South Africa to China in 2018.
The condition of her illness nonetheless left her partially blind.
- 16 February 2019 - 5:25 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 4:49 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 4:27 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 3:46 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 3:06 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 2:46 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 2:30 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:56 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:44 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 1:01 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 12:20 pm
- 16 February 2019 - 11:46 am