Kibwana installed the Kathonzweni Milk Processing Plant in collaboration with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Kenya, through the International Livestock and Research Institute (ILRI).
The plant has a capacity to pasteurize 1000 litres of milk per hour.
The county chief's track record has been a matter of public discourse especially after he launched various mega projects for his constituents.
The latest development by the former lands cabinet minister and law lecturer comes just weeks after he presided over the launch of the Kenyan chapter of the Movement for Community-Led Development.
According to the description on the Movement's website, their objective is set towards ensuring that women and youth can discover their voice, assert their rights, and mobilize action to achieve their dreams.
At the same time, Kibwana advised politicians to stop seeing the establishment of public participation mechanisms and development project as a threat to their power.
The three leaders cited poor leadership experienced in the past years and vowed to stick together to change the narrative of leadership in the area.
On January 31, Governor Kibwana renounced his position as Wiper Party Chairman.
Besides investing in education Kibwana also recently unveiled a 120-bed capacity mother and child hospital fully equipped modern facilities.
- COMEBACK27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Struggling27 October 2021 - 8:10 pm
- Halted27 October 2021 - 6:47 pm
- this is why27 October 2021 - 6:42 pm
- Concern27 October 2021 - 6:29 pm
- The Truth27 October 2021 - 6:23 pm
- SHOCKING27 October 2021 - 6:12 pm
- sweet27 October 2021 - 5:30 pm
- Troubled27 October 2021 - 4:30 pm
- Changes27 October 2021 - 4:11 pm
- Formation27 October 2021 - 5:15 pm
- REMARKABLE27 October 2021 - 4:56 pm