Kibwana installed the Kathonzweni Milk Processing Plant in collaboration with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Kenya, through the International Livestock and Research Institute (ILRI).
The plant has a capacity to pasteurize 1000 litres of milk per hour.
The county chief's track record has been a matter of public discourse especially after he launched various mega projects for his constituents.
The latest development by the former lands cabinet minister and law lecturer comes just weeks after he presided over the launch of the Kenyan chapter of the Movement for Community-Led Development.
According to the description on the Movement's website, their objective is set towards ensuring that women and youth can discover their voice, assert their rights, and mobilize action to achieve their dreams.
At the same time, Kibwana advised politicians to stop seeing the establishment of public participation mechanisms and development project as a threat to their power.
The three leaders cited poor leadership experienced in the past years and vowed to stick together to change the narrative of leadership in the area.
On January 31, Governor Kibwana renounced his position as Wiper Party Chairman.
Besides investing in education Kibwana also recently unveiled a 120-bed capacity mother and child hospital fully equipped modern facilities.child
- Made Different18 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- CELEBRATORY18 September 2021 - 7:01 pm
- Head On18 September 2021 - 6:21 pm
- congratulations18 September 2021 - 4:01 pm
- Truth Bombs18 September 2021 - 3:55 pm
- Time Schedule18 September 2021 - 3:36 pm
- OPERATION18 September 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Sad incident18 September 2021 - 2:59 pm
- TITHING DIFFERENTLY18 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- details18 September 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Posh living18 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Piece of advice18 September 2021 - 1:57 pm