Makueni Governor Kivutha Kibwana has impressed Kenyans with his new 120 bed capacity children hospital in Wote.
The Makueni Mother and Child Hospital will be commissioned on Thursday, December 6, 2018.
"The centre will provide amenities like aqua-birthing facility and Kangaroo mother care room among others," a statement from the county government read.
The launch of this facility marks a new era in the provision of quality health care services and is expected to be a regional specialist referral facility for maternal and child health services.
Among the services to be offered at the facility include antenatal wards, ultramodern new born unit, post-surgical wards, labour ward and neonatal ward.
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta is set to unveil the facility which is the brainchild of governor Kivutha.
"We welcome Margaret Kenyatta, The First Lady of the Republic of Kenya on the occasion of official opening of the Makueni mother and child hospital tomorrow Thursday, December, 6 2018," a Facebook post by Kibwana reads.
The Makueni County boss has been lauded on numerous occasions for his down to earth nature and dedication to bettering the lives of his constituents.
Contrary to other politicians who fly out of the country for medical attention, Kivutha admitted to seeking medical attention within public health facilities.
His demeanour and leadership approach has seen most Kenyans endorse him for the 2022 presidency.
Here are some of the reactions:child
- Made Different18 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- CELEBRATORY18 September 2021 - 7:01 pm
- Head On18 September 2021 - 6:21 pm
- congratulations18 September 2021 - 4:01 pm
- Truth Bombs18 September 2021 - 3:55 pm
- Time Schedule18 September 2021 - 3:36 pm
- OPERATION18 September 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Sad incident18 September 2021 - 2:59 pm
- TITHING DIFFERENTLY18 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- details18 September 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Posh living18 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Piece of advice18 September 2021 - 1:57 pm