K24 TV news anchor Betty Kyallo on Friday celebrated her 30th birthday where she received a surprise.
Betty, who is also a business owner running her hair salon, Flair by Betty, was pleasantly ambushed by her employees.
"They ambushed me outside our building with cake, champagne, flowers, a lot of screams and song! God has indeed blessed me with the best team!
"You, my beautiful people, are the best in this world! I love you. Thank you for the amazing surprise! Wow! That was great," she exclaimed.
The celebrations came amidst claims that she was not being truthful about her age.
This was after she posted on Monday readying her fans for her upcoming birthday.
"Turning 30 this week is one of my biggest achievements. Thanking God. By the way for the gifters, I’m accepting gifts of non-monetary value. Bye!" She tweeted.
This was after a hawk-eyed Kenyan noted discrepancies on her life story based on a previous interview.
“In 2003, You were in Form 3 and you were 17 at the time. In 2019, 16 Years later you are tuning 3. How?? 17+ 16 =,” the user wondered.
Betty, however, laughed it off responding, “I was in form 3, 2005. X+y=?"
The anchor further revealed that comedian Jalang'o would host her show on Friday with her sisters Mercy Kyallo and Gloria Kyallo joining her for the episode.
Here are more photos of Betty's birthday surprise:
- urgent2 March 2021 - 5:18 pm
- be ready!2 March 2021 - 5:28 pm
- last moments2 March 2021 - 4:22 pm
- caution2 March 2021 - 5:11 pm
- High Life2 March 2021 - 3:43 pm
- Up in Flames2 March 2021 - 2:48 pm
- Free2 March 2021 - 3:14 pm
- Tweet a crime2 March 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Insider2 March 2021 - 1:57 pm
- dangerous2 March 2021 - 1:25 pm
- breakthrough2 March 2021 - 1:50 pm
- Notice Issued2 March 2021 - 1:04 pm