Nyamira County Official Perishes in Grisly Accident
Two people including a Nyamira County government official perished in a grisly accident at 9am, Monday morning.
The road accident reportedly involved a truck, a saloon car and a motorbike near Sironga Girls High School, Nyamira county.
Quoting the County Traffic Commander Osman Said, Citizen Digital indicated that the driver of the saloon car, who was driving towards Nyamira town from Ting’a, lost control and collided with the oncoming truck.
Reports indicate that two people died on the spot while others were rushed to Nyamira County and Referral Hospital after sustaining serious injuries.
The motorcycle rider who was behind the saloon car reportedly lost control and hit the car from behind.
Both the motorcyclist and the car's driver died on the spot while three occupants of the truck were rushed to hospital.
The deceased driver of the saloon car was reportedly an employee of the Nyamira County Assembly in the Human Resource department.
- 22 October 2019 - 7:33 am
- 22 October 2019 - 7:48 am
- 22 October 2019 - 7:15 am
- 21 October 2019 - 7:47 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 6:37 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 6:33 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 6:19 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 6:03 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 5:53 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 5:24 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:21 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:32 pm