Shiksha Arora, a K24 TV journalist, is one of the top news anchors who stepped into the Kenyan media scene and can't stop causing ripples.
What is unknown to many is the fact that the award-winning journalist has a fully-fledged dance studio in which she instructs her clients on the craft she confesses that she loves to the ends of the world.
Speaking exclusively to Kenyans.co.ke, Arora revealed that she has been running her dance studio, located at Oshwal Complex along Wambugu Road in Nairobi, for a year; a similar period she has worked as a news anchor at K24 TV.
She further divulged that it costs her clients Ksh500 for every one hour 15 minutes to have a session with her at the studio that she shares with a gym.
The bubbly anchor further disclosed that from the onset, she never set out to become a media practitioner. She enrolled at the University of Nairobi to study a Microbiology degree but "I somehow found myself in radio after I randomly auditioned."
She had gone to for the audition with a friend and luckily, she got selected as a presenter for East FM.
The anchor then served in the capacity for six years before she flew out to pursue a masters degree at Westminster in UK. She also worked as a journalist for the BBC while she pursued her masters.
After finishing her studies, she came back to Kenya in 2017 and that's when she started her private dancing class and landed her coveted job at K24 TV.
The beauty in her on-screen work is already manifesting itself. In March this year, the anchor was crowned as the best female television anchor in Kenya by The Asian Weekly, a Kenyan based magazine.
The sky can only be the limit for the vibrant screen siren.
- Made Different18 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- CELEBRATORY18 September 2021 - 7:01 pm
- Head On18 September 2021 - 6:21 pm
- congratulations18 September 2021 - 4:01 pm
- Truth Bombs18 September 2021 - 3:55 pm
- Time Schedule18 September 2021 - 3:36 pm
- OPERATION18 September 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Sad incident18 September 2021 - 2:59 pm
- TITHING DIFFERENTLY18 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- details18 September 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Posh living18 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Piece of advice18 September 2021 - 1:57 pm