Media personality Kamal Kaur has called it a day at East FM where she has worked for the last 12 years.
Taking to Twitter on Friday, Kamal revealed that it was a pleasure working at the Radio Africa Group-owned station.
She also expressed gratitude to her fans for the love that they had shown her over the years.
"It’s been a fabulous run. Join me tomorrow for my last show on East FM from 7-10am as I hang my hat as a radio presenter for now.
"I’m filled with gratitude for all the love you have given me in the 12 years+ I’ve been at Radio Africa. Not just to me, but my kids and my entire family too," she wrote.
In an earlier tweet, Kamal informed her fans that she had lost her job. However, she did not divulge more details.
“I just lost my job. Wow. Trouble will always come in avalanches,” Kamal posted.
She hosted her last show at the station on Friday. After the show, she shared a video of herself in the studio listening to an encouragement song.
In an interview with Kenyans.co.ke, Kamal disclosed that she did not know why the company relived her of her duties.
She went on to add that she had received three job offers since she announced that she was leaving East FM.
Here is the video:
- Power play4 August 2020 - 8:23 am
- costly mistake4 August 2020 - 7:51 am
- what happened4 August 2020 - 7:31 am
- Crackdown4 August 2020 - 7:03 am
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm